— Fly two balloons on one string: Help our nation and help the world — get Bernie into The White House!
Recent years has seen America consecutively rated as a “flawed democracy” (see Economist Intelligence Unit reports) and our form of government has been proven an oligarchy (see 2014 Princeton Study on Oligarchy). Under Trump and Obama 85 to 95% of all new wealth created has gone to the fat cats at the top. Since Reagan-Bush CEO pay has risen 940% whereas worker pay has increased only 12%.
America’s middle class has collapsed and America’s poor folk have been left living within an increasingly dangerous underground economy. Rarely do we see anyone taking pride in the work they increasingly become forced to do. America has become a nation of lost opportunities! Where once we prided ourselves on liberty, America today imprisons more people than any other nation. Our criminal justice system has become a means for profiteering and population control.
Bernie Sanders is the only presidential candidate with both the experience and capability for reversing this terrible trend. The powers that be — the oligarchy — do not want him as president. Essentially, the two political parties serve as oligarch protection units and the system has been set up so every presidential election becomes a win-win for the oligarchy and the politicians elected into Congress are primarily comprised of a money-poisoned pedigreed breed.
As you determine who to support in the Democratic Primary please consider the following questions:
1) How did the DNC behave during the 2016 primaries?
2) What do you think is the DNC objective for the 2020 primaries?
3) Who is the candidate who holds the strongest appeal to Independent voters that comprise 40–45% of the electorate?
4) Given Democrats only win when voter turnout is strong, which candidate can produce the most new voters to help create the strongest voter turnout?
5) Which candidate will stand strong against the Republican opponent and actually follow through on what they promise?
Ever wonder where Bernie Sanders comes from and what he’s made of?
- The New Deal
- Social Security
- The Civil Rights Act
- The Voting Rights Act (electoral reform in general)
- Equality and Women’s Rights
- Union & Labor (safety, 40-hr. work week, overtime, sick time, etc.)
- American Disabilities Act
- Multilateral Foreign Relations
- The EPA
- Standards and Full Availability of Education
- Clean Air and Clean Water
- Endangered Species and Wildlife Protection
- Food Protection
- Civil Liberties and Criminal Justice Reforms
- Initiatives on Climate Change — Fuel Efficiency, Carbon Reduction and Alternative Energies, etc.