Something Americans Should Seriously Chew On!
2/28/20 Example of What Not To Buy, and Why!
38% of Americans wouldn’t buy Corona beer “under any circumstances” because of the coronavirus, according to a recent survey.
The spread of the coronavirus couldn't have come at a worse time for Corona beer
Corona beer isn't making any changes to its advertising despite the name's unfortunate similarity to the deadly…
11/8/19 Example of Genius Addition:
1 in 4 Americans Apparently Unaware the Earth Orbits the Sun
A National Science Foundation study involving 2,200 participants find that about 25 percent of Americans got this…
Hall of Shame for America:
NUMBER ONE? 20 Shameful Categories In Which America Leads The World
Is the United States "number one"? Many Americans take deep pride in their nation and the truth is that the U.S. has a…
Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is interesting; however, what they conceal is crucial!
- 48% of Americans believe states rights led to the Civil War, and not slavery. Source: Texas Board of Education.
* 56% of Americans think Arabic numerals should not be taught in our schools. Source: Survey from Civic Science.
* Interestingly, 22 percent of Americans could name all five Simpson family members, compared with just 1 in 1,000 people who could name all five First Amendment freedoms. Do you remember them? Freedom of speech, religion, press, assembly and petition for redress of grievances. Awe, who cares — the Simpsons are too good! Source: McCormick Tribune Freedom Museum.
* Only 28.4% of US college students knew James Madison as the father of the US Constitution. Most (59.4%) thought it was Thomas Jefferson who wasn’t even present at the Constitutional Convention because he was then ambassador to France. Source: American Council of Trustees and Alumni.
* Incredulously, nearly 40% of college graduates didn’t know Congress has the power to declare war. Half did not know US senators served six-year terms and members of the US House two-year terms; and half did not know it is the US Senate that tries an impeachment proceeding. Source: American Council of Trustees and Alumni.
- A 2018 study of ignorance in 37 nations found the US ranked 23rd as the most ignorant among them. Here are the countries surveyed: Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Denmark, France, Germany, Great Britain, Hong Kong (SAR, China), Hungary, India, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Zealand, Peru, Poland, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey and the USA. Source: Ipsos MORI.
Elect Bernie Sanders President of the United States! We need a leader who will govern for the needs and opportunities of people; and not for profiteering of corporations
Twitter — 9:58 PM · Jul 24, 2021