Breakdown of Power in America
America’s Oligarch Enrichment Project:
Chain of Command:
- Oligarchs — billionaires and key multi-millionaires. All three branches of government function for their benefit and entitlement.
- Lobbyist/Consultant Class — Seven-digit salaried servants of the oligarchs. They instruct and guide elected officials on needs of the oligarchy. Also determine how money is assigned to national, state and municipal candidates in order to maintain power.
- President — serves at the pleasure of the oligarchy and oversees the US military and deep state in order to assure geopolitical control over smaller nations rich in resources like oil, diamonds, gold, silver, copper, lithium, cobalt, tin, timber, rubber, etc. Also tasked with appointments to the judiciary favorable to the oligarchy and making the wider citizenry believe it lives in a democracy.
- Congress — Most members of Congress live in gerrymandered districts and are bought and owned by the oligarchy. Once elected, they almost always are re-elected. They legislate and regulate on behalf of the oligarchy. Also serve as a grassroots front-line to making the wider citizenry believe it lives in a democracy.
- Monopolized Media — Five corporate conglomerates control 90% of all media in America. It is tasked with making sure candidates favorable to sustaining the oligarchy become elected. Also tasked with providing propaganda sufficient to sustain the image of freedom in America. Also serves to keep the oligarchy well-hidden, a good example being keeping the focus on Russian oligarchs rather than American oligarchs.
In general, the two political parties serve in a good cop (D) and bad cop (R) relationship. In effect, they are Oligarch Protection Units (OPUs). The GOPwingers govern harshly and milk dry everything possible for the oligarchy; then the Democrats come in and smoothly, with the precision of a well-heeled back-up quarterback, keep with the same OPU objective.
Wanna know what’s wrong with America? Read this again!